22.1.09


We finally got out today. We dropped off almost a van-load of donations. It was sad when I peeked in those boxes and saw things that I couldn't help but reconsider. Little things my Mom gave me that weren't terribly meaningful, but still sweet. But I just steeled myself and turned my head and drove off. I have such a love-hate relationship with stuff, and over the last few weeks I've been sorting through my stuff with the goal of decluttering my house and my brain. And then we went and looked at teapots, but didn't buy one yet. I've been on the search for the perfect teapot for so long. They are always either too expensive or lacking in charm. There is a place we may go tomorrow though that has virtually every tea-option imaginable. I'm looking forward to that excursion, and to getting out a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment