goings on

Lots of work and fun getting ready for Trace's opening at the hotel on Friday night. Show pics here.


  1. This looks so so exciting !!! Picture perfect ...

    Damn Ocean !
    x x x

  2. This place is absolutely marvellous! I was very intrigued when you sent me the card for the hotel with your handkerchief. I wish I could come and visit in person some day!

  3. I have got to come and see this place. It looks wonderful.

  4. you all must come and visit! maybe we should have a show?!!

  5. omg are those bone garlands?? i made some on monday but hanging down like from one end... i contemplated doing them sideways like that, but i didn't. haha i'll do a post on my halloween decor tomorrow - you've inspired me!

    the studio looks so great! i wish i could come over and carve a pumpkin with you all!!

  6. laila, would you believe i found that bone garland while thrifting? i saw your halloween decor post and it looks super fun and moody!!